Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My Call My Heart My Life


Welcome to my little spot on the Internet. I know, I know I said I would be blogging again starting on Monday, but life happened. So Wednesday and Monday are pretty close together if  you ask me.

The name of the blog is pretty much explains itself, but just to clarify read below.

My Call- To help a generation of young women to see themselves as Christ sees them, to inspire them to be true Proverbs 31 women, and to challenge them to leave their mark on this world.

My heart- My Lord, my family, my girls, and photography has my heart.  My relationship with my Savior has been eventful to say the least, but HIS constant grace for my stupidity has strengthened our relationship.  My #1 will always be the Lord, and serving his will.  I would be nothing without my family, they affirm me, push me, and call me on my crap.  God placed me in a wonderful ministry in South OKC, and gave me a group of young ladies who I love dearly. Lastly photography is my way to express my love for God's beautiful creation.

My Life- All the craziness that makes me, whether it be my natural hair journey, juicing, my d.i.y. attempts, or my obsession with my boo Kenzie Da Dawg.

A little about me:
I am a lover of people, and adventures, photographer, youth leader, a comfortable shoe addict, die hard Thunder fan(I might shank you if you talk about my boys), soon to be Hillsong College Student(yep that's Australia y'all), new Yankee's fan, fairy Godmother to three little delinquents, Aunt to two kids who grow incredibly to quick but bring me so much joy. But most importantly I am in love affair, with the CREATOR of all things. Although I am fumbling through this thing called life, I strive to seek GOD'S will in every decision.

My current life verse:
Luke 1:45- "Blessed is she who has believed that the LORD would fulfill his promises to HER." I hope this blog serves as a place of inspiration, and a call to live for more.

My current obsession:
Classen curve juice at Whole Foods(pineapple puree, carrot juice, apple juice, and ginger), and yoga pants.

What I am looking forward to right now:
Australia, duh!!!

-JoAnna Johnson aka jsqd

No comments:

Post a Comment