Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Two Texas Beauties & My Borrowed Camera

Photography makes me weak at the knees.  I’ve been crushing on him for a few years now.  The last few years it has been a huge part of my life.  However when I decided to move to attend Hillsong, I put at hold on my love affair with photography.  I sold my camera, and other photo equipment in December.  However when I decided to wait until July I started booking photo shoots again, luckily for me the store I sold my camera allows me to rent it out whenever I need it. Last weekend I went for a short visit to Texas to take senior pics of two beautiful ladies.  Really I just use any excuse to see my niece and nephew.  When I upgraded my camera, to the 5D Mark ii, I sold my Canon Rebel to my sister in law.  So I was able to use this when I visited.

I remember when I used this camera all I did is complain about the equipment I used, and how no one would take me serious with tis camera.  But it was this camera that made me enough money to afford my big kid camera.  So often we want to hurry through seasons, of our life. God has something that he wants to teach us in every season although it isn’t always fun.  Looking back on this time, it made me a better photographer.  It made me truly learn how to use all the dials on the camera, and prepared me for using my big kid camera.  Here are a few images from our shoot this weekend, I hope you enjoy.

-Jsqd

And lastly this one because my niece would kill me if I didn't post one with her in it. 












No comments:

Post a Comment